||FREQUENT FRINGER PASS
||10 admissions, 1 ticket/show
||14 admissions, 1 or 2 tickets/show
NOTE: A $2.00 convenience fee is applied to each online order.
BUYING IN PERSON
VISIT MTC Box Office
174 Market Avenue
ADVANCE TICKET ORDER FORM
FRINGE BOX OFFICE HOURS
MON to FRI
9am – 5pm
up to July 12
10am – 8pm
July 15 – 27
10am – 5pm
AT THE DOOR
Tickets are available at all performance venues with CASH ONLY.
Tickets go on sale one hour before showtime for the first performance of the day at all venues. For all other performances, tickets will go on sale 15 minutes after the start of the previous performance. There is a limit of four tickets per person at the door.
Advance tickets are $10 for all performances ($5 for children 12 and under for Kids Venue shows). Approximately 50% of tickets are available in advance. You can buy tickets for any show up to four hours prior to showtime. Advanced tickets can be purchased online or in person and can be picked up at the venue or at the advance box office.
Orders can be picked-up when tickets are on sale for your selected performance. Your order confirmation and ID will be required. Patrons are asked to pick-up their advance tickets at least 15 minutes prior to showtime.
ADVANCE PICK-UP AT THE BOX OFFICE 174 Market Avenue
Ticket orders can be picked-up until 4 hours prior to the performance start time. After this time, tickets must be picked up at the performance venue.
NOTE: A $2.00 service charge is applied to each advance ticket. A $2.00 convenience fee is applied to each online order.
2 FOR $10 DEALS
A great way to maximize your Fringe ticket budget is to take advantage of the more than 70 companies that are offering a special 2 for $10 performance this year. To find these shows just look for the yellow highlighted performances in the play listings or on the Master Schedule or on our 2 for $10
page. This special offer is available In Advance and At the Door.
- Matinee ticket prices: Apply to performances starting before 5 pm.
- Discount ticket prices: “Seniors” applies to those aged 65 and over. “Students” applies to high school and post-secondary students and ID must be shown. Discount ticket prices are only available at the door and not in advance. Discount prices are selected by the performing companies and ID or proof of eligibility will be required where applicable.
As part of the Winnipeg Fringe Theatre Festival’s mandate, we are proud to return 100% of the ticket price to the performers.
TICKET & ADMISSION RULES
- ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL - NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES
- ALL PERFORMANCES START ON TIME (The Fringe follows MTS cell phone time)
- LATECOMERS ARE NOT ADMITTED
- NO VIDEO, PHOTOGRAPY, PHONE/TEXT/SOCIAL MEDIA USE DURING PERFORMANCES
BACK TO TOP
If you’re planning on seeing lots of shows, a festival pass is a great deal. Availability is limited and they will sell out, so don’t delay! Buy yours today at the MTC Box Office (174 Market Avenue) or online.
FREQUENT FRINGER PASS
For only $79, you can see 10 shows and save up to $21 on the regular price of admission!
The Buddy Pass is only $109 for 14 shows, which is a savings of up to $31!
This pass works the same way as the Frequent Fringer but you can have two cardholder names on the pass.
FRINGE PASS RULES
- Up to half of each pass can be used to redeem advance tickets up to July 16, 2013 (In-person only at MTC Box Office). $2 advance surcharge per ticket applies.
- Starting July 17, 2013, passes may only be redeemed at the performance venues.
- Passes can only be used by the person(s) named on the pass.
- Passes are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- Pass use is subject to ticket availability. Line up early to avoid disappointment.
- Frequent Fringer Passes are valid for 1 ticket per performance only.
- Buddy Passes are valid for 1 or 2 tickets per performance.
BACK TO TOP
The Fringe Program is your complete guide to all of the activities at the 2013 Winnipeg Fringe Theatre Festival. You can pick up your very own copy or just $7.00 starting on TUESDAY JUNE 25, 2013. Programs are available at Manitoba Liquor Marts, select Safeway stores (Customer Service Desk), McNally Robinson Booksellers and the Royal Manitoba Theatre Centre. Map of all participating locations here: