Photo by Brett Howe

There are several different ways to get involved as a performer in the Winnipeg Fringe Theatre Festival. Any artist/company can submit an application to our lottery and if your company is drawn, you will be a regular indoor or KidsVenue performing company in the  Fringe. If your application is not drawn in the regular lottery or are if you are interested in mounting a show in your own venue, you can apply as a BYOV (Bring Your Own Venue). If you're interested in touring your show to multiple Fringe Festivals, you can apply for the annual Canadian Association of Fringe Festivals (CAFF) Touring Lottery.

For details on all of these application opportunities, please click the links below.

Please note that this information is for the traditional Winnipeg Fringe Theatre Festival which will not take place until the summer of 2022.  Applications for the 2022 event will be available in November 2021.